• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there a dealer who offers incomplete books or single pages for sale ?
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Hi,

I don't mean "yes, we have several", I rather mean "yes, we have several hundreds, here's a listing".

Also, is there somewhere a place where collectors can note what they are looking for (or what they have) ? I know about the "married" thread here, but I mean a listing (alphabetical) where every offer or want is listed in one place, easy to check ?

Something like this:

image.png.99bf4defd63350a9bb30ac5bb625eee9.png

Bye,

Archi

Well, I rather meant several dozens than several hundreds.

Facebook I tried a few years ago, but each time I wrote a post I got banned. After spending some effort into what's going on here I decided it's not worth my time to help Facebook making their program better. Even more when support tells me more or less "leave us alone".

MyComicShop is always good for a surprise - although I check their website rather often I wasn't aware of this site. Thanks for the link !!

Blizzard Comics I know about, but also haven't noticed about them selling incomplete books or single pages, so thank you too for this information !

I recently started to buy coverless comics and the fact are real, they are not a great market online, so I'm really interested by this thread too.

Honestly the FB group is just bad...

Edited by BA773

On 6/30/2024 at 4:48 PM, BA773 said:

I recently started to buy coverless comics and the fact are real, they are not a great market online, so I'm really interested by this thread too.

Honestly the FB group is just bad...

Not sure how people are having bad experiences on the FB group - is everyone just waiting for a listing to show up with a super cheap price? or are they actively engaging with the community?

In the last year I've managed to source several coverless or remainder keys for super low prices ($100 for both a coverless Brave and the Bold #28 and a complete Tales of Suspense #57, for example. $90 for a partial cover complete 1st Black Panther too), rare pages of books I would otherwise not afford for very cheap (Detective Comics #40 clay face pages), as well as sourcing every missing piece for books I needed for restoration/conservation projects (the missing pages for X-Men #1 I was missing, all far below FMV/GPA).

On 7/1/2024 at 1:41 AM, Sauce Dog said:

Not sure how people are having bad experiences on the FB group - is everyone just waiting for a listing to show up with a super cheap price? or are they actively engaging with the community?

In the last year I've managed to source several coverless or remainder keys for super low prices ($100 for both a coverless Brave and the Bold #28 and a complete Tales of Suspense #57, for example. $90 for a partial cover complete 1st Black Panther too), rare pages of books I would otherwise not afford for very cheap (Detective Comics #40 clay face pages), as well as sourcing every missing piece for books I needed for restoration/conservation projects (the missing pages for X-Men #1 I was missing, all far below FMV/GPA).

I asked many times that I was in hunt of books from a large numbers of series and most of the time I don't even got 1 reply and when I got usually its someone who share me what he already posted on the group and have nothing I'm looking for.