• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help me buy comics, Please bid on my X Box 360's

25 posts in this topic

boy they aren't as scarce anymore 27_laughing.gif. feed the frenzy about none being available, get people to camp overnight and panic, then say we have a big shipment incoming from china to reach the stores this week. lol now thats marketing.

boy they aren't as scarce anymore 27_laughing.gif. feed the frenzy about none being available, get people to camp overnight and panic, then say we have a big shipment incoming from china to reach the stores this week. lol now thats marketing.

Personally, I'm loving the fact that so many people are gonna eat these X-Box's instead of flipping them. I've seen the same sellers list their boxes on ebay week after week with outrageous starting bids....those ebay fees are just gonna keep on adding up.

Mediocre reviews + manufactured scarcity + defective first generation consoles = "This is why I spent 12 hours of my life on line for?" 27_laughing.gif

Well here's my trade list then:

Compaq Athlon 64 3200+ Laptop, 512MB, 15.4" WS, 60GB HD, Radeon X200 video. Used once, then I bought a smaller one.

19" LG Flatron monitor, never used, other than to find out it was too big for my desk. Beautiful high-end CRT - Local pick-up only.

Lots of paperbacks, and some first print hardcovers I've decided to sell.

1970's sportscards galore.

And many more items.. check back here for updates.

Compaq Athlon 64 3200+ Laptop, 512MB, 15.4" WS, 60GB HD, Radeon X200 video. Used once, then I bought a smaller one.

19" LG Flatron monitor, never used, other than to find out it was too big for my desk. Beautiful high-end CRT - Local pick-up only.

I'm more interested in that crepe you're selling...I'm more partial to Belgian Waffles...but a nice crepe once in a while...cloud9.gif

18-crepe.jpg

I'm more interested in that crepe you're selling...I'm more partial to Belgian Waffles...but a nice crepe once in a while...cloud9.gif

18-crepe.jpg

i love Waffels Chromium yay.gif

2fxn70g.jpg

What do you want for the laptop? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What do you want for the laptop? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ditto

18-crepe.jpg

2fxn70g.jpg

I had Waffles this morning. yay.gif

[Not Belgian though. sorry.gif ]

18-crepe.jpg

2fxn70g.jpg

I had Waffles this morning. yay.gif

[Not Belgian though. sorry.gif ]

Waffels and comics hey ! you're perfect Norrin yay.gif

Oh yeah...

And I have the set of two books by legendary legal theorist Samuel Pufendorf:

Le Droit de la Nature et des Gens, ou Systeme General Des Principes - The 1750 edition translated from Latin into French by Jean Barbeyrac

Minor chipping to the front cover of volume 1. Contemporary vellum is in nice shape....

You know... just in case anyone was looking... confused-smiley-013.gif

Le Droit de la Nature et des Gens, ou Systeme General Des Principes - The 1750 edition translated from Latin into French by Jean Barbeyrac

Minor chipping to the front cover of volume 1. Contemporary vellum is in nice shape....

benevolent despotism cloud9.gif

benevolent despotism cloud9.gif

Oh come on... you know you want me to load these 300-year-old bad boys in an M-Bag and send them your way! sumo.gif