• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More than 2 signatures on a comic for submission
1 1

5 posts in this topic

So I recently sent off the 2001 G.I. Joe convention special #1 that has 3 signatures on it.  This was done prior to JSA working with CGC.  Now I am trying to change the labels from Green to the Yellow.  I see that on the submission form that only 2 signatures are allowed for the JSA authentication.  So does that mean that I have to submit it to get 2 signatures verified/blessed off then resubmit for the final signature or what are we supposed to do for comics or items that have more than 2 signatures?

Thanks in advance.

• Administrator

Hi @JTrainor

Thank you for reaching out. For the JSA service, you can have an unlimited amount of signatures authenticated. However, you can only have 2 signatures graded. Only comics with two or fewer autographs are eligible to receive an autograph grade. (For comics with two autographs, the autograph grade will reflect the combined grade of both autographs.) The autograph grade will be printed on the back of the CGC x JSA label. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you,

So then since mine has 3 it would still be the green label?  By chance any word on if that will change.  Have a couple star wars comics that has 5+ signatures on them gathered from cons.

On 7/13/2024 at 10:36 PM, JTrainor said:

So then since mine has 3 it would still be the green label?  By chance any word on if that will change.  Have a couple star wars comics that has 5+ signatures on them gathered from cons.

No, you can have an unlimited amount of signatures authenticated.

• Administrator

Hi @JTrainor,

We would be able to authenticate all 3 signatures and you would get CGC X JSA label if we are able to authenticate all signatures. We no longer offer green labels for unwitnessed signatures.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thank you,