• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"The Coverless Quest" follow my astonishing adventure
2 2

29 posts in this topic

On 8/26/2024 at 7:58 AM, Buzzetta said:

I don't know if want to know the answer to this.

Did you pull the cover off this book?  Was it once whole before it passed through your hands? 

I mean, many of us who have been following this thread are probably wondering. 

Lol...

I'm a poor guy, I don't win my life really well and comics are the only thing that I spent money in and yet my budget still really limited for them... I started to collect coverless firstly because I will not have anymore to carry about the cover but it quickly turned to a way to collect GA books, what would never be something  before... now the goals are much higher and I hope to create GA super heroes run with hard work and time, this bat book Is just a random book in a great future puzzle and I bought this one just because he was coverless and so a nice deal if I consider the price he s often goes for with a cover.

Hope it helped to understand.

However... yes I remove cover from the moderns lol

On 8/26/2024 at 2:11 AM, Coverdeath said:

Lol...

I'm a poor guy, I don't win my life really well and comics are the only thing that I spent money in and yet my budget still really limited for them... I started to collect coverless firstly because I will not have anymore to carry about the cover but it quickly turned to a way to collect GA books, what would never be something  before... now the goals are much higher and I hope to create GA super heroes run with hard work and time, this bat book Is just a random book in a great future puzzle and I bought this one just because he was coverless and so a nice deal if I consider the price he s often goes for with a cover.

Hope it helped to understand.

However... yes I remove cover from the moderns lol

okay... we all just sighed a collective cry of relief. lol 

Not like the population report for a GA Joker cover is the same as an ASM 300. 

On 8/26/2024 at 8:15 AM, Buzzetta said:

okay... we all just sighed a collective cry of relief. lol 

Not like the population report for a GA Joker cover is the same as an ASM 300. 

No joker on the cover... is why the coverless is even better, instantly in the action! :headbang:

I just blew up my GA ratio! :Rocket:

Or my Atomic Age ratio if you prefer, as the debate is tense in my other thread...  lol 

IMG_1769.thumb.jpeg.745e317befbabef720b99f99e4d959a3.jpeg.329a5c4afdf567b5986d6bc2e755a071.jpeg

Batman 90

Superman 78,91,93,94,95,96,98 and 99

Is not everyday that you have the opportunity to get an almost complete short run of books from this age.

Thanks to @réalité_consensus