• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REJECT inquiry
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Can I have someone check the cause for rejection on this book from submission #4448608024. I contacted customer service about an unrelated problem with this shipment (swapped labels on two books, sigh), and was told that the only thing visible to her from the grader's screen was a notation about the stamp on the inside back cover (which is the serialization number for this limited-run book). There's no reason why that should result in rejection, and it didn't for the previous copy of this book that I submitted.

Appreciate the insight.

• Administrator

Hello @Qalyar,

Unfortunately, there is no further information we can provide for this book other than what the rep you spoke with mentioned as those are the only notes available for this submission/book. If you have an example of this book that you submitted that was previously graded, please send me an email at service@cgccomics.com with the images of that book and this cert number and I will review this with our graders. 

Regards, 

On 7/9/2024 at 1:58 PM, MattM CS said:

Hello @Qalyar,

Unfortunately, there is no further information we can provide for this book other than what the rep you spoke with mentioned as those are the only notes available for this submission/book. If you have an example of this book that you submitted that was previously graded, please send me an email at service@cgccomics.com with the images of that book and this cert number and I will review this with our graders. 

Regards, 

Thanks @MattM CS. That email has been sent.