• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold and closed! It’s time- the rest of my Timelys and Friends - all raw
4 4

26 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I have almost exclusively moved to Original Art... so I have had these Golden Age beauties' laying around and they deserve a better home!  I wanted to give my old friends at the CGC boards a shot first... .. pricing this stuff wasn’t easy  so do not be shy reach out with interest and let’s talk! 

The words...

First :takeit: in the thread wins .  Trumps pms or negotiations.. but they are encouraged (lets be realistic I am kind of winging it on pricing these!)  :foryou:

No HOSers or Probies, please.

Payment Prefer a check or venmo or other fee free methods... I have some people who will vouche for me like Gene @Readcomix if you are worried! 

$15 for shipping in USA upto 3 books 

USA shipping yes.. Canada ok but will be exact cost to ship. 

I really prefer not to have returns so please ask questions or for more pictures if needed  .. 

I've bought and sold from loads of people on the boards if you want a reference let me know.. or there is a kudos thread somewhere

Edited by Unstoppablejayd

And before anything sells- I’ll give the comic book dealer (or huge lover of the ga special) - the whole thread individually priced is $7600… buy the whole thread (every book I posted here) for $5500 shipped!  Offer good until something sells so tell your comic dealers to jump in! Lol 

On 7/11/2024 at 3:30 PM, Unstoppablejayd said:

Miss Fury 6 G $400

another pretty book that would be higher but for the cut corner 

IMG_2150.jpeg

IMG_2151.jpeg

IMG_2152.jpeg

IMG_2153.jpeg

IMG_2154.jpeg

IMG_2155.jpeg

IMG_2156.jpeg

IMG_2157.jpeg

IMG_2158.jpeg

IMG_2159.jpeg

I think they call that a “sharp” corner!  Neat mouse, though.  GLWTS.  Timely goodness…