• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Captain America 100
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello all, I am trying to take advantage of the vintage 15+ book sale and use my account credit that expires soon. I will probably be sending in everything I post unless I have a last minute change of heart. I will post the results as soon as I get them back. Due to shortness of time I will be using CGC for C&P.

Cap 100 Front.jpg

Cap 100 Rear.jpg

Edited by Cerebus3000

5.5 IMHO As it stands, the book presents very well however, there is a small piece missing on the back cover on the upper LHS, the overhang of the front cover detracts from the overall appeal of the front cover and the accumulation of small defects including spine tics, staple tears, CB creasing on the front cover and I'm not sure if the bottom staple is exhiting a little discolouration. This is a book that will likely benefit from a clean and press in my opinion.

Thanks for posting!