• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Marvel Super-Heroes 20
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello all, I am trying to take advantage of the vintage 15+ book sale and use my account credit that expires soon. I will probably be sending in everything I post unless I have a last minute change of heart. I will post the results as soon as I get them back. Due to shortness of time I will be using CGC for C&P.

The sad part of preparing a submission of vintage books that you haven't looked at in years is noticing flaws that you don't remember.  I still like the look of this book but the fingerprints on the right middle front cover made me shed a tear.

Marvel Super-Heroes 20 Front.jpg

Marvel Super-Heroes 20 Rear.jpg

Edited by Cerebus3000

8.5 IMHO Great looking copy. The finger bends break colour, minor colour breaking corner on the BRFC and s bit of colour loss on the UFRC. There may be some minor foxing happening on the back cover but not enough to detract from the overall appearance in my opinion.

Thanks for posting!