• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Update Credit Card Info on the Fly

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have a quick question about updating credit card info on orders that are already at CGC. My old card expires at the end of this month and I just activated my new one. I currently have two orders with CGC - one Modern submission that is SFG (old card already charged, but upcharges are always possible), and a pre-screen that is on the way to CGC. In an ideal world both will be graded by the end of Aug, but if not I want to avoid having declined charges and stuff like that. I tried going to https://www.cgccomics.com/account/my-submissions/update-payment/ and it would not let me update my card info since the submissions have already been made. I just spoke with Support and they were able to update my expiry date (not sure if it was for one or both orders) but could not do the CVV update. 

Is there any way to do a general update of my card info on file at CGC so that I avoid hassles and delays later? I am trying to be responsible to make everyone's life easier, but I am not finding anything on the web site to do this. Any help would be appreciated :)

Stefan

• Administrator

Hi @Stefan_W,

Thank you for reaching out. You will be able to log into your account and click on "Submission Tracking" then click "Update Credit Card" and you will enter your new card. It will update on our end and we will have it for future orders. You also are able to call us Monday-Friday 8 AM- 8 PM at 1(855)472-3310 and we can update the credit card on your account.

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Thank you,