• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank you CGC FORUM SANTA

188 posts in this topic

...next year, when it's time to put together your want list for what you hope to get, don't be afraid to include a comic like Avengers #1 if you need it to help complete your run of the '63 series. grin.gif

And, as a kicker, you might also get a golden age supersnipe Vol. 3, #6. Not done, another 4 comics for your reading pleasure.

Holy Smokes! 893whatthe.gif

...next year, when it's time to put together your want list for what you hope to get, don't be afraid to include a comic like Avengers #1 if you need it to help complete your run of the '63 series. grin.gif

And, as a kicker, you might also get a golden age supersnipe Vol. 3, #6. Not done, another 4 comics for your reading pleasure.

Holy Smokes! 893whatthe.gif

Makes the stack of Dazzler books I sent seem a little lame now.... frown.gif

insane.gif

Since I'm hitting the road till next week, I opened my package from Santa Kilt..!

EXCELLENT! yay.gif

Great reading copies of some of my fave Sgt. Fury's....along with a very sweet X-Men 11 (one of my fave covers), a personalized DVD Christmas Greeting (featuring a mouse, of course!), and a copy of Book One of Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters....a series that for some unknown reason, I've neglected to read...ever!

Thanks Kilt! Happy Holidays!

Red

Secret Santa gift received

Hope you like it. What do you buy for someone who appears to have every single comic ever made from silverage to bronze and pedigrees to boot? Especially after I sold every last Marvel I owned Christo_pull_hair.gif Merry Xmas thumbsup2.gif

Collin, be my guest, you were very tough being a GA collector, now if you were a SA/BA I would have been more confident. If you dont like it, blame David poke2.gif

John, thank you, I am sure I will come X-MAS day.

Collin, be my guest, you were very tough being a GA collector, now if you were a SA/BA I would have been more confident. If you dont like it, blame David poke2.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

.... and greggy crazy.gif

I have a feeling your package may be a couple days late.... gossip.gif

OH [embarrassing lack of self control], BYRNE

Decided to change things up....and sent you all the Frank Robbins stuff I could find. poke2.gif

takeit.gif

REDHOOK ROCKS! headbang.gif

Thanks for the wine Brad! I will drink some of it tomorrow night. I have a nice quite evening at home planned. I am going to cook a nice ribeye steak, read some comics, watch a movie, and now, drink a glass or two of this wine! I will toast you and you wife! May you both have a happy and healthy new year!

THANKS AGAIN! thumbsup2.gif