• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitting at a com
1 1

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Great question! No you will not! Please bring the books in bags and boards only with 2 copies of your packing slip for our team to review. We will need both copies when dropping off at a show. 

We will pack the books up using out own materials but we will also need to check to ensure all items listed on the packing slip are in your submission before accepting them. Thanks for checking! 

Has CGC stopped using witnesses for signature series at SDCC 2024? Last year when I purchased signed books from the J Scott Campbell booth they were sealed in a bag by the employee at the booth and still qualified for signature series without a CGC witness being present.  The same process was followed last night, but now I was charged an authentication fee for each signature.

• Administrator
On 7/23/2024 at 2:26 PM, angelsgal said:

Hi! I will also be dropping off comic books at SDCC. Do I seal the bags?

You can seal the board and bags with tape this is not mandatory but is often done by our customers. 

• Administrator
On 7/25/2024 at 9:59 AM, Martane said:

Has CGC stopped using witnesses for signature series at SDCC 2024? Last year when I purchased signed books from the J Scott Campbell booth they were sealed in a bag by the employee at the booth and still qualified for signature series without a CGC witness being present.  The same process was followed last night, but now I was charged an authentication fee for each signature.

CGC Still uses Witnesses at shows. If you are still in attendance at the show today, please come back to our booth to discuss this with our Signature Series team. I am sorry for the confusion this has caused!