• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

invincible 1 9.8
2 2

6 posts in this topic

i received a copy of invincible1 9,8, and instead of the name / grade at the top of the slab being inside the slab, mine is on the outside..........thoughts? has this been tampered with?. The comic was graded back in 2006, was this something they did at the time?

IMG_1542.JPG

Edited by Darthvader23

I've checked all my slabs and it does look like the older ones had these stickers on the outside of the slab.  My newer slabs like you say have the label inside.  Hope that helps.

When my top labels on my older slabs have begun to peel off, I've found a small amount of rubber cement, applied between the underside of the peeling label and the top of the slab, to be a great way to re-secure them. Because any excess rubber cement, when dry, peels off without damaging color, if you rub across it gently with your finger (it's just the nature of that kind of glue). When finished, the label is Like New and you can't even tell it had ever begun to peel.

Edited by AwesomeSauce