• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Express order of two cards, one card was graded and shipped back already, and another is still in Scheduled for Grading?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello I've got an Express order CGC2195176034  with two cards and one of the cards was graded, shipped, and already back in hand. But there other is still showing Scheduled for Grading. It's been 5 business days now and I was also expecting both of these cards would have been graded or completed around the same time, not sure why the other card hasn't made any progress or is still stuck in Scheduled for Grading they were both part of the same Express order and received at the same time?

• Administrator

Hello @NuM_Brrr_WoN, thank you for contacting us. Hope you are doing well! I see the second submission is just finishing up with grading and should be completed shortly. while you should see updates soon, I will see if my team can get this pushed along for you. Thank you for your patience while we process your submissions!

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!