• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED — Sitting Since the 70’s — A semi-original owner collection, I’m told
7 7

655 posts in this topic

On 7/28/2024 at 12:41 AM, Readcomix said:

Silver Surfer #18 FN+ due to tiny nick and ink schmutz on back cover. Structurally sweet copy of final issue vs Inhumans. $20

IMG_2253.jpeg

IMG_2254.jpeg

IMG_2255.jpeg

:takeit: 

On 7/29/2024 at 9:56 AM, Readcomix said:

I just reduced my grade assessment and cut the price in half. :foryou:

Yeah, even though I have a much nicer copy already; at twenny bucks for this one, I couldn't really say "no" :whistle: ,,,

Edited by TRMN8R5

On 7/29/2024 at 10:12 AM, TRMN8R5 said:

Yeah, even though I have a much nicer copy already; at twenny bucks for this one, I couldn't really say "no" :whistle: ,,,

Thank you; I priced it lower than I would have had I caught the back cover ink the first time, as a general apology for my boneheadedness in missing it while rushing the other night!

On 7/28/2024 at 6:20 PM, Readcomix said:

Looking at Wednesday night for the next round, gang. Crazy beginning of week. Lots more rounds to come though!

Is there anything left of what's posted thus far?

On 7/29/2024 at 10:57 AM, Readcomix said:

Thank you; I priced it lower than I would have had I caught the back cover ink the first time, as a general apology for my boneheadedness in missing it while rushing the other night!

I would have charged extra. A famous person may have put it there ... maybe even Jim Morrison or Richard Nixon. GOD BLESS ....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

I think a couple of the books I bought the other night might have had ink spots too :baiting:

:roflmao:

On 7/29/2024 at 2:40 PM, AJLewandoski said:

:takeit:per PM, thanks!

you might have just saved my marriage 

I'm supposed to be paying off my daughter's wedding next year and not doing a good job of it with this thread :facepalm: I've got half of the venue paid for but still don't have the wedding dress or the food covered :ohnoez:

Edited by Azkaban

On 7/29/2024 at 1:01 PM, Azkaban said:

I'm supposed to be paying off my daughter's wedding next year and not doing a good job of it with this thread :facepalm: I've got half of the venue paid for but still don't have the wedding dress or the food covered :ohnoez:

I'm always here to do a brother a "favor" and unload some of your comic book "burden" should fundage continue to stay tight.

:goodvsevil:

On 7/29/2024 at 4:01 PM, Azkaban said:

Anything for a fellow boardie, congrats! Bank rolling a wedding is a lot of work, just let her know you need the additional discretionary fund for certain "stress relieving" activities (thumbsu

Edited by AJLewandoski

On 7/29/2024 at 5:36 PM, AJLewandoski said:

Anything for a fellow boardie, congrats! Bank rolling a wedding is a lot of work, just let her know you need the additional discretionary fund for certain "stress relieving" activities (thumbsu

yeah I might have to get into my PC and I really don't want to do that, that will be last case scenario :wishluck: