• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM My Hawkman 8 Thank you

8 posts in this topic

I'm not sending this in, but what do you think CGC would grade this as? The interior is fine, tight staples, pages off white, no glaring obstacles that I can see. Thanks!

7286676.jpg

ahawk8bc.jpg

I'd say 7.0 and maybe even 7.5 with a clean & press, but it depends on my comments below regarding the extent of the stains and tears.  On the front cover, there are a lot of color breaking spine ticks and what seem to be small tears.  The bottom left corner looks a little rough.   There is a light scrape along the letters 'Haw' in the title.

The back could use a good cleaning but looks pretty good.  On the left side edge, there seem to be some small stains but I can't tell for sure.  And near the top staple on the back cover, I can't tell if those are small tears or just dirt.  With the stains and small tears, probably more like a 6.5.

Echoing tmac100, on the back cover along the spine, it looks like there's some abrasion or tears, or is it just soiling or staining (especially near the upper staple)?  From what we can see of the back cover and assume it's only soiling I think you're looking at a 7.0 with C&P, if there's abrasions or light tears you're lower ... maybe a 6.0.