• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prescreen Modern Custom label
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

My submission is in G/E/I currently. I may want to still slab some of the books if they are close to the prescreen grade. How does that communication/timeline work? If any are below the prescreen grade I get an emailed list and then I say yes or no to slab them anyways? First time so want to make sure I understand next steps. Thanks! 

• Administrator

Hi @badger812,

Thank you for reaching out. I am happy to help! If the books do not meet the pre-screen grade that you selected they will be returned to you "raw". We do not offer the option to be able to pick the ones you still want slabbed if they do not meet the pre-screen. What I suggest for future orders if you have books that you want slabbed no matter the grade is to submit them under the regular grading tier and not select Pre-screen. Then for books that you only want slabbed if they meet a pre-screen of 9.6 or above then submit them under that tier. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thank you,

Thanks for the quick reply and information.  I think I'm going crazy because I swear I read that I'm contacted with what doesn't meet prescreen grade but don't know where I read that. Not a problem.  My books all looked great inside and out, had your team press/clean and didn't put 9.8 on the prescreen so should be fine.  :) 

Thanks again!