• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Non-Sport Sketch Cards Came Back as "CGC Cards INELIGIBLE TYPE" But...
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello - We had several Non-Sport Sketch Cards come back as "CGC Cards INELIGIBLE TYPE" including a Star Trek Sketch from Rittenhouse BUT we had another Star Trek Sketch Card from Rittenhouse that was submitted in a different tier come back just fine. Additionally, we had some Sketch cards by 5finity come back with "CGC Cards INELIGIBLE TYPE" but we've had other Sketch cards from 5finity in the past come back fine as well. Just wondering if this is just bad luck with getting a grader who doesn't know Non-Sports sketch cards or how to research these? I'd be happy to provide additional information on any of the cards we submit if someone there would like to contact me before just rejecting them. Can these be resubmitted as a mechanical error and re-processed? 

• Administrator

Hi @digheroes

Thank you for reaching out. I am going to reach out to you via email and get the order number and line items for the cards that were rejected. Then I will be able to reach out to the team to see why these were rejected and what the next steps will be.

Thank you,