• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello Cards Registries
1 1

1 post in this topic

• Administrator

Hello All 

It may have come to your attention by now that Maribeth and Dylan are no longer working on the Sports Cards Registry.

For now, it will be myself and @CGC Lyndsey dividing our time between the Sports, Trading Cards, and Comics Registries. If any of you are on the Comics Registry Chat Boards we may have already met. If not, I look forward to getting to know you.

There are some changes coming to both Cards Registries for how requests are handled. The timeline for this is still TBD, but I will make a post when I know more.

Until these changes are made, I’d like to ask all of you to please be conscientious of your fellow collectors when making requests. If you have more than a few sets/slots you’d like to request, please space these out over a few weeks. I ask this so that we can process requests for everyone quickly and fairly across all of our Registries. 

If any of you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact me through the message board system and I’ll be happy to help.

jstam