• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Registery Number Error When trying to Add
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I am trying to add a 2023 Topps Finest Flashbacks #179 Albert Pujols Registery Number 1401028167019. Every time I try to add the card I get the following error. An unexpected error has occurred. Please refresh the page to confirm that you are signed in and then try again. I have added diffferent cards before and after I get this error. Thank you for looking into to this.

• Administrator
On 8/5/2024 at 10:22 AM, Bill8181 said:

Hello, I am trying to add a 2023 Topps Finest Flashbacks #179 Albert Pujols Registery Number 1401028167019. Every time I try to add the card I get the following error. An unexpected error has occurred. Please refresh the page to confirm that you are signed in and then try again. I have added diffferent cards before and after I get this error. Thank you for looking into to this.

This is a known issue that we are working to resolve. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. In the meantime, the card does come up correctly in the certification look up tool if you need that for selling or trading purposes. Here is a link to the cert look up: https://www.cgccards.com/certlookup/1401028167019/

I will let you know as soon as I have more information.