• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Af15 for investment
1 1

17 posts in this topic

On 8/8/2024 at 10:54 AM, aardvark88 said:

Recommend u buy a more affordable ASM 1 in slabbed blue 6.0 instead due to lower price point and has FF on cover too. AF 15 train $$ has left the station years ago.

That was the other book I was considering and hulk #1 too

On 8/8/2024 at 10:54 AM, aardvark88 said:

Recommend u buy a more affordable ASM 1 in slabbed blue 6.0 instead due to lower price point and has FF on cover too. AF 15 train $$ has left the station years ago.

Mycomicshop has one for sale for $18,000 which isn't a bad price, but they will only deliver to my billing address on my account not the address I want them to deliver to in Portland which is where my fanatics collect vault is located.

On 8/11/2024 at 7:28 PM, Invest said:

Mycomicshop has one for sale for $18,000 which isn't a bad price, but they will only deliver to my billing address on my account not the address I want them to deliver to in Portland which is where my fanatics collect vault is located.

Receive the comic at your billing address then send it to your vault.  Is this really necessary to spell out?

On 8/11/2024 at 8:08 PM, namisgr said:

Receive the comic at your billing address then send it to your vault.  Is this really necessary to spell out?

My billing address is a different country then my vault address 

On 8/12/2024 at 8:36 AM, Invest said:
On 8/12/2024 at 8:08 AM, namisgr said:

My billing address is a different country then my vault address 

Change your billing address to the vault address for this one transaction.

On 8/8/2024 at 10:12 AM, Invest said:

I'm thinking of buying a nice copy of amazing fantasy #15 cgc 4.0 or maybe 6.0 what amount would either of these books be?

So you are looking to INVEST ?

On 8/8/2024 at 7:12 AM, Invest said:

I'm thinking of buying a nice copy of amazing fantasy #15 cgc 4.0 or maybe 6.0 what amount would either of these books be?

Weak -- a poor approach to building one's knowledge.
A much better question would be: "What are the best resources for pinpointing the current fair market value of a CGC-certified comic in various grades?"
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.  Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.  :preach: