• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your Capt. America ART!!!

60 posts in this topic

Anyone have art (interior or cover) of Cap throwing his shield?

-Hart

I do! It's in my CAF gallery link below...could someone please post it for me - I never figured posting out...thanks!

David......HOLY SHIZNIT!!!!! Kirby and Cap throwing his shield!!!

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

thumbsup2.gif

PLUS...you have Bats knocking Gardner out in the most famous JL issue! thumbsup2.gif

I've gotta watch yer gallery more closely!

-Hart

Here is my contribution:

CapZeck.jpg

From the WFCBA portfolio I published in 1983 yay.gif

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

love that one... Zeck is really impressive on this dramatic/low light renditions of good old cap!!!

one day i would love to see it Fred! laugh.gifhi.gifflowerred.gif between a bottle of good Oporto wine and some home made spanish ham (for the lack of a better word s) and other related tasty stuff!!! 893scratchchin-thumb.gifwink.gif

regards

Not you....I've been a big fan of that 271 cover and I'm always trying to get him to keep it....I was the one who turned him onto it...Think of it as my godchild... 27_laughing.gif

it is a fun piece, very nostalgic for me.