• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman GA CPR?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello dear Collectors,

i recently stumbled across this issue of superman 22 online and was thinking about doing a CPR on it. My only concern is the piece missing from the back cover. I just dont want to hit a grade below 5.0 after cpr. You guys think this copy could get at least a 5.0 after some cleaning pressing and spine roll removel? 

Thanks for any advise and help!

Screenshot (357).png

Screenshot (358).png

On 8/12/2024 at 2:15 PM, artlyprinted said:

Hello dear Collectors,

i recently stumbled across this issue of superman 22 online and was thinking about doing a CPR on it. My only concern is the piece missing from the back cover. I just dont want to hit a grade below 5.0 after cpr. You guys think this copy could get at least a 5.0 after some cleaning pressing and spine roll removel? 

Thanks for any advise and help!

Screenshot (357).png

Screenshot (358).png

Not quite sure what your thinking is here.

It's already at a 6.0 Blue and you want to have work done on it and would be willing to settle for a 5.0?

On 8/13/2024 at 1:49 PM, pemart1966 said:

Not quite sure what your thinking is here.

It's already at a 6.0 Blue and you want to have work done on it and would be willing to settle for a 5.0?

Yeah well i gotta admit i didnt know what i was thinking. Was more of an thought late at night browsing ebay an looking for potential cpr candidates xD. But i forgot to buy the book and not the grade so i now settled for a Batman 19 in CGC 4.5 which could get a grade bump easily with a really good deal.