• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long should I wait before asking about my order?
2 2

5 posts in this topic

I sent in 2 comics for signing over 3 months ago and it’s been nearly 3 months since the actual signing. It says that it’s scheduled for grading and has been for months now. Im just wondering if there is any sort of action I need to take or if I need to just wait it out. I also sent in 3 comics for another signing that was nearly 3 months ago but I feel like it’s still too soon to worry about that one. Thanks.

On 8/18/2024 at 1:37 PM, Palmer Sickon said:

I sent in 2 comics for signing over 3 months ago and it’s been nearly 3 months since the actual signing. It says that it’s scheduled for grading and has been for months now. Im just wondering if there is any sort of action I need to take or if I need to just wait it out. I also sent in 3 comics for another signing that was nearly 3 months ago but I feel like it’s still too soon to worry about that one. Thanks.

I would call Customer Service and speak to someone.  (1) 855-472-3310

When I had this issue with the Jim Lee signing I found it much quicker to send a text message to: 855-472-3310 (same number above). I would receive a response within 4 hours as opposed to waiting multiple days via email. I personally dislike calling due to there being no record of what was said going forward.

If you do text use this format:

• Customer Name
  • Account #
  • Submission Number
  • Specific question you need answered

The reply you get will be from @fakenameCS with platitudes but should have at least some information about if your book was bumped to the back of the list due to overselling slots and having to get them at future conventions (CGC has been doing this more than I like).

• Administrator
On 8/18/2024 at 2:37 PM, Palmer Sickon said:

Hi

You can reach out to the Signature Series team directly regarding this.  SignatureSeries@cgccomics.com

On 8/18/2024 at 2:37 PM, Palmer Sickon said:

Which signing did you send in for?  Did the actual signing occur or are you referencing end date of submission which is not the same as actual signing.  CGC usually posts videos announcing when the signing has occurred.  If you submitted a book for signing, it will have status of SFG (looks like you did not request Pressing) and will stay until the actual signing which may happen months after the due date for submission. The clock will start after the signing of how long it takes to process and ship.