• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strain your eyeballs and test your cover recognition...
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Can anyone help identity these two covers just by the lower left corners? No, I don't know what they are. I'm trying to ID them myself. 😊 I won this lot and this was all that was shown of the bottom row in the listing. 

Screenshot_20240818_184137_Messages.jpg

Edited by Chip Cataldo

On 8/19/2024 at 12:39 PM, Doctor Dositheus said:

This needs to be a new game

I remember one like it was a thread a long time ago, maybe get marwood & I or blowupthemoon, but I'd dread trying to now search for it, as I really don't recall what it was named nor the thread title.

I remember, because I was "new" and or but still horrible at it lol 

On 8/19/2024 at 12:43 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 8/19/2024 at 12:39 PM, Doctor Dositheus said:

This needs to be a new game

I remember one like it was a thread a long time ago, maybe get marwood & I or blowupthemoon, but I'd dread trying to now search for it, as I really don't recall what it was named nor the thread title.

I remember, because I was "new" and or but still horrible at it lol 

I remember it was like a paint by numbers, and after no one would guess the comic, you'd pick a number on a grid to reveal the next square to try and guess the comic again

There have been several threads with games involving guessing the comic from minute cover details or an interior panel, with several different formats.

They have all been tremendous fun and great tests of your comic book knowledge.

The two most memorable threads for me were organised by Bronty and Ditch Fahrenheit.

On 8/19/2024 at 6:46 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I remember it was like a paint by numbers, and after no one would guess the comic, you'd pick a number on a grid to reveal the next square to try and guess the comic again

Yup. Being Protestant, I referred to it as the Advent Calendar Game.

It was a good one.

Edited by Ken Aldred