• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your high grade copy with his reading companion
3 3

50 posts in this topic

So few months ago I started to collect coverless books, and 2 days ago I just bought a coverless copy of the most valuable book that I have in my collection, so I will soon have 2 copies.

For me it's a bit different because I just bought a new copy to keep that one and i dont want anymore of my ancient one, i will just keep it for years because I see this book increase over years and I think it's clearly not the time to sell.

But this topics is made for something a bit different... let's see the books you have 2 copies, a good beater to appreciate the story and another one to impress your godson at the Christmas diner lol

Show us a pic of the 2 books abreast.

@Coverdeath ..... Title of thread is fine, but for more fun, you might add "high grade slab.... and undercopy and or reprint reader!"

I'm sure some like you or I might want or have obtained an also low-grade reader, but for those who bought a high grade also would have or could have just bought a reprint :cheers: 

I have a UHG copy, raw or slabbed, and my reading copy is a Masterwork, Omnibus, Archive or trade paperback, or even just a digital reprint.

Arguably cheaper and more downmarket than what’s being posted here.

Edited by Ken Aldred