• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Label Changes on Order
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Is it possible to change custom labels on the order form? I’ve noticed when I enter my order for some comics the option for certain custom labels doesn’t pop up. I was thinking if possible I can put a random label and write on the order sheet to change to the one I’d like? 

• Administrator

Hi @BenzoGTR,

Thank you for contacting us. The online submission form should display any eligible custom labels for the type of book you entered. That is odd, I don't see this label option popping up when this book is entered on the online submission form either. I submitted a ticket to our web support team to investigate, but it may take a while for them to investigate and implement a fix. What you can do in the meantime is push the order through without the label selection on the form. Then, after printing your packing slip, please make a large handwritten note stating "CUSTOM LABEL - (The label you would like)" on each page of the printed packing slip so it is clear for the receiving team to see the request. We'll add that in manually when we process your order in-house. We apologize for this situation and any inconvenience.  

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Thank you,