• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Luke Cage, Power Man #23
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi another Luke cage.

overall couldn’t see any spine ticks or cooour breaks on spine. Corners all look good.

only issue I can see on the front page, other than the grime with time, was the red colour bleed in the sky above the 5 chimneys and around left arm. Looks like colour bleed from inner page.

back page, again come colour bleeed  around the canyon sky cycle and the drag car on the right.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Red/pink bleed through is very common for the white cover.  It will not be graded due to the manufacture defect.

Iron Man, Luke Cage and all other books were sitting on the shelf for some time while all other books were popular and sold quickly.   My mother always picked those books up for me when I was a little boy.  By the way,  those books are almost unused and less desirable.  I think your book should be 8.0 at least.

I always read bronze DC horrors, Wars, Iron Man, Luke Cage, Conan, Daredevil, Tomb of Dracula, Werewolf by Night, Man-Thing and other books.  It's very rare to see Spider-man, Thor, Batman and Avengers on the shelf until I got older so I could grab them before those would be sold-out but it was after 1976.  The sales were slow down so it's easy for me to collect them ever since.  What a flashback.

I always saw the red spots on the cover.