• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Does anyone know what book this is from
1 1

19 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone knew what this page this book is from or what the artists are It is stamped on the back 1976

I've checked

weird war tales 

blitzkrieg

our war at war

gi combat 

star spangled war stories 

and our fighting forces

Are there any other DC war books I should check? 

s-l1600.webp

Edited by kadienrust
updating what I have done to find this page

On 9/1/2024 at 5:51 PM, kadienrust said:

I I just checked them and it was not in there but thanks for trying to help

What is your method for checking ??  The odds are it's a DC book.  But maybe Charlton ?  Based on the image you posted, there's nothing that specifies a series title.

On 9/1/2024 at 8:10 PM, Will_K said:

What is your method for checking ??  The odds are it's a DC book.  But maybe Charlton ?  Based on the image you posted, there's nothing that specifies a series title.

I am going to read comics.com and looking through and checking different titles  

This could also be an unpublished inventory story for use in one of the DC War books.  They did this for both the mystery and war stories.  They also heavily relied on a stable of excellent Filipino artists to do these.  Here's a bit of an odd equation, but how is the quality of the paper ... is it regular art board?

On 9/2/2024 at 7:36 PM, Messier3499 said:

Looks like Charlton to me

Fightin' Army, Fightin' Marines etc 

I think you might be right i Looked at the other original art from those titles and the pages look the same