• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clutch - Sept 5 Brooklyn Concert? (FREE)

13 posts in this topic

Any NYC locals interested? All my people I was going to use my spare ticket on bailed (including my wife, who, ironically, will be teaching 5 minutes from the show). One ticket free. First come first serve. Ticketmaster isn't allowing re-sale, but it looks like I can transfer it. Seems like a waste not to use it. I am not sure if I get a seat or it is standing, it is general admission. Cost me like $64 after fees. And how is this comic related? If you know Clutch, you know half their songs are practically comic stories.

Edited by The Less Blob

Maybe I'll just let someone in at the door with my extra. I feel kind of dumb buying two tickets but my wife was a go until last Friday when she suddenly got a teaching job on Thursdays, I was so excited that they were finally in NYC as I had opted not to schlep to NJ or PA in the past.

On 9/5/2024 at 3:59 PM, Old Fashion PB and J said:

Awesome offer, im actually headed to see Madball and Fury of Five in a few.

Never heard of Madball, but I think I'd like them for working out. 

On 9/5/2024 at 1:55 PM, The Less Blob said:

Maybe I'll just let someone in at the door with my extra. I feel kind of dumb buying two tickets but my wife was a go until last Friday when she suddenly got a teaching job on Thursdays, I was so excited that they were finally in NYC as I had opted not to schlep to NJ or PA in the past.

:(

Moving from California to New York: Everything You Need to Know ...

On 9/5/2024 at 8:13 PM, dick pontoon said:

Fu Manchu as in Shang-Chi was grest, or as in Evil Eye, Asphalt Rising, etc.?

Yes, thst. Rival Sons (midnight sons) was also really good and Clutch was Clutch. 5 hours on my feet was rough. My wife wound up able to come for the Clutch portion, despite all the 50 somethings it got pretty rowdy with a lot of moshing about 20 Feet away. 

On 9/5/2024 at 5:12 PM, The Less Blob said:

Never heard of Madball, but I think I'd like them for working out. 

Madball is always a fun show- saw them in their heyday and even now- at thompkins both summer shows

On 9/6/2024 at 5:50 PM, swig said:

Madball is always a fun show- saw them in their heyday and even now- at thompkins both summer shows

Madball is my favorite HC band. But ended up splitting after Fury of Five, that's my guys!