• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I have a couple Daredevil comics signed by Charlie Cox and I want to get them signed by Frank Miller in October during your signature series, how does that work will I have to do the JSA for and SS or just SS and which label will I get since I am paying for SS I get the yellow label? I'm really confused on how this will work, please advise.

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Both the In House Signing fee AND the JSA authentication service will apply for these books. Once you select the respective in house signing event, you will scroll down to select the JSA Authentication service for these books. This Fee will apply for any signatures that are already on the books before being submitting the in house signing event. The final label color will be a Black and Yellow label if it is determined the signature is authentic. You can see an example of this label HERE

Let us know if you have any other questions! 

image.png