• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,773 posts in this topic

Thanks! Just don't give much thought to the anatomy in it. The more I look at it, the more I realize that Cap's right leg ends at the knee and Iron Man's right hand is likely attached at the elbow.

lol

It's Liefeld....... What can I Say?

I just wish he'd admit that he needs help with anatomy, take a few lessons, and reach his true potential. I loved these two pages when I saw 'em, but the more I look at them, the more I wonder what I was thinking. I'll see if I can find the published pages and compare 'em. Maybe that will make me fall in love all over again......

I hadn't updated my gallery for a while, so I thought it was time to throw in the new jewel of my collection. Thanks to Mike for pointing me in the right direction and to Shannon for working out the deal with me!

Unfortunately, my scanner is neither big enough nor of a high enough quality to do the work justice (the colors are MUCH more vivid in reality), but I have to work with what's available!

ytlm9-c.jpg

Cover to Y: The Last Man #9 on CAF

Edited by HokieGAK