• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

cryptkeeper - that is a sweet Ingels page! I've always wanted a Johnny Craig page myself, preferably a splash like everyone of course, but I'm a ways away from being able to add one. Congrats!

cryptkeeper - that is a sweet Ingels page! I've always wanted a Johnny Craig page myself, preferably a splash like everyone of course, but I'm a ways away from being able to add one. Congrats!

Thanks Mio :)

EC OA are really stunning ,really large pages , i wish you to get one someday :wishluck:

this Ingels page is my second EC OA, i've bought this Craig 23 years ago , now i need a Davis Horror page :cloud9:

P1010014.jpg

Man, that is so sweet! What story is it from - it reminds of me Crime Suspense #21. I sold my copy a few years ago so I can't check... Adding a Davis will make a nice trio!

I thought I would share this with you guys ....

Aaron Campbell's original art to issue #1, page 8 of Green Hornet: Year One written by Matt Wagner ... just picked this up from Aaron :D He rolled it and I still have to flatten it back out so that's why the shape looks a little wonky

GreenHornetart.jpg

Edited by DStorm

Its been a long time since I bought something. I got these two done this past weekend at the Phx Comic Con.

By Ethan Van Sciver

EthanVanSciverbatman.jpg

By Phillip Tan

phillipTanWonderWoman.jpg

That's a great page, there's a reason Bolland hung onto it all these years. Wonderful pickup. :applause:

Thanks, I am really pleased with it. Spoke with Joseph Mel for an hour yesterday, its always been one of my favorite pages from the Block War saga.