• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

Arrived this morning . . .

Cover painting from the long-running series of UK war picture library series.

This particular cover, DIVIDED DESTINY, saw publication in 1965. The cover and accompanying story was reprinted a further two times in later years.

Bought this on eBay for £100 (GBP), which goes to show that you don't have to pay mega-bucks for everything you like.

2ldkdir.jpg

not a cover, but some kelly tindall pieces. 2 proof pages, a kraven page and a great disney watercolour

Nice!

Kelly rocks. I had him do a Spider-man commission for me a while back. Great guy.

A couple tid-bits I picked up at Heroes, I'll post the rest later because I'm beat from traveling

Michael Dooney:

MichaelDooneyVampi.jpg

This is a piece that I had Texeira do back in 08 and finally got him to watercolor it. He was giddy with himself with every brush stroke and Renee gave me one of those "should have charged me more" looks. Thanks Renee and Tex!

TexeiraVampi.jpg

Here's some more of my Heroes pick-ups.

DanielLeisterVampi.jpg

JimAmashScoobypage.jpg

TomFowlerVampi.jpg

ScottBlairVampi.jpg

This one I actually got from June Brigman last year. I always called it my Vampirella Barbie because June did the Barbie title for Marvel. I had Bob Mcleod ink it as he's inked her Alpha Flight work. I think Bob MORE than did the piece justice.

McLeodinksonVampi.jpg

Last one for tonight I have another one to scan and upload also.

JohnWycoughDeath.jpg