• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centerfold missing on gold age comic
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I have a copy of Superman 30 first mr myx|plyx from 1944. However, it's missing the centerfold. I'd like to send it to CGC will I have to request the blue label for a lower grade. To avoid the qualified label and if so how do I do that? I don't see that option on the submission form thank you

• Administrator

Hi @Mike Oliver,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, I would not be able to provide a specific breakdown of how a missing centerfold might affect your final grade. This would be part of our proprietary grading processes and at the discretion of the graders. I can share that if a book is missing elements it may be given the Qualified (green) label, at the graders' discretion. You would be able to request this on the label, but we cannot guarantee that the graders will place the book on a blue label.

Please let us know if you have any concerns. Thank you!