• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill's "Don't Make Me Slab" them Thread - mostly original owner high grade silver, some slabs. RECAP on Page 1 - DISCOUNTS ON MOST PREVIOUSLY LISTED BOOKS
9 9

359 posts in this topic

Oh, and a PSA on books that I've cleaned and pressed:

None of the techniques I use should result in anything other than a blue label, and never have.  That said, if I disclose I've worked on a book, you submit it, and it comes back anything other than blue, please contact me so I can make it right, at any time in the reasonable foreseeable future.

themoreyouknow-star.mp4

Let's keep it moving, fam, while I put together what's going up next.

Let's do 10% off all previously listed x-men (EXCEPT #17, I may actually de-list that one and it's prob a keeper), and 20% off all other previously listed books NOT INCLUDING Fantastic Four or the Iron Fist 14.  Let's get these muties moved!

Edited by Corvonie

On 9/22/2024 at 10:09 AM, jimjum12 said:

What a FANTASTIC thread! Every time I sleep on one, it's snapped up. GOD BLESS ....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I have been pretty lucky so far on sleeping on it till the next day or even next :tonofbricks:which is what usually happens .

On 9/22/2024 at 1:14 PM, Corvonie said:

Which was it?

Plural.

My prob is a fixed income. My glass ceiling is much lower now, But the Thor 150 and the FF 7 were very cool, among many others. It was really nice of you to go here first. GOD BLESS ... 

-jmbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

On 9/22/2024 at 1:15 PM, davidking623 said:

I have been pretty lucky so far on sleeping on it till the next day or even next :tonofbricks:which is what usually happens .

I think you and rdp are in a sweet spots.  He loves a lowbie, you seem to love mid-grade copies.

we should note that rdp is by far the smartest person on this thread. He got my address to come beat me up and take my books for $30 lol

On 9/22/2024 at 10:27 AM, Corvonie said:

I think you and rdp are in a sweet spots.  He loves a lowbie, you seem to love mid-grade copies.

we should note that rdp is by far the smartest person on this thread. He got my address to come beat me up and take my books for $30 lol

I wasn't aware he was a bad azz :roflmao:Learning !

On 9/22/2024 at 12:27 PM, Corvonie said:

I don't feel too smart most days....I had your address from a previous thread, but I don't keep that stuff handy....My record keeping is going downhill as I age...