• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill's "Don't Make Me Slab" them Thread - mostly original owner high grade silver, some slabs. RECAP on Page 1 - DISCOUNTS ON MOST PREVIOUSLY LISTED BOOKS
9 9

382 posts in this topic

On 9/21/2024 at 9:38 AM, Corvonie said:

Starting the day with a few FFs I missed and some other random goodies...

Fantastic Four #7 - 3.5 - $150 Kurrgo

A slightly less nice copy than the other one.  Graded a 3.0 by Heritage.

R54oHi7.jpeg

nXoQiab.jpeg

WjtvzPV.jpeg

Think I’ll take Kurrgo for a spin, if still available? :takeit:

On 9/22/2024 at 1:48 PM, rdp collectibles said:

I don't feel too smart most days....I had your address from a previous thread, but I don't keep that stuff handy....My record keeping is going downhill as I age...

I was just being silly, I hope no offense taken!

This bugged me out when I looked to the left of my screen.  The amount of joy, camaraderie, knowledge, wisdom (they ain't the same), and great comics that I've gotten out of being part of this community is truly astounding and I'm forever grateful.  It's due, in large part, to the welcoming nature of so many long term members and veterans.  It would be very easy to feel forever like an ex-pat but never a native resident in a place where so many people have long, deep, relationships.  Thank you all!

Just putting together the next couple of things here.  Going to be one bronze DC horror and some early X-Men I missed, as promised.  Then I'll try to get another bunch of FF done as well.

Screenshot2024-09-22at4_08_09PM.png.433a4daf9b4d0d7b169fef765e014c05.png

Edited by Corvonie

On 9/22/2024 at 4:28 PM, Corvonie said:

Let's get going...

(these x books are 10% off)

Uncanny X-men #6 - 4.5 - $200

recently purchased.  Really nice copy purchased on here as a slabbed 6.0, unfortunate tear incurred during de-slabbing.

cfBbyY5.jpeg

RgN7Ww7.jpeg

lpHMMxs.jpeg

7hLcBSv.jpeg

Take, if this is X-MEN 5

Edited by Djohnson321

On 9/22/2024 at 1:39 PM, Corvonie said:

There are two more silver X-Men (25 and 29) that I'm not sure what I want to do about yet.  Those will likely come in the next few days or so.

Let's switch it up:

House of Mystery #194 - 7.5 - $20

dzbINA5.jpeg

rwI6JQk.jpeg

zaYcsLy.jpeg

Take

On 9/22/2024 at 1:39 PM, Corvonie said:

There are two more silver X-Men (25 and 29) that I'm not sure what I want to do about yet.  Those will likely come in the next few days or so.

Let's switch it up:

House of Mystery #194 - 7.5 - $20

dzbINA5.jpeg

rwI6JQk.jpeg

zaYcsLy.jpeg

:takeit: