• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill's "Don't Make Me Slab" them Thread - mostly original owner high grade silver, some slabs to show I'm serious X-). RECAP on Page 1 - Fantastic Four 6-39 posted
7 7

253 posts in this topic

On 9/20/2024 at 8:47 AM, jimjum12 said:

From my experience, separate, unless you want to provide a menu at the beginning, and even then, too much can be too much. Great thread, by the way. I did, *ahem* get up early for this. :bigsmile: GOD BLESS ... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Aww thanks! I am gonnna try to pepper some fun stuff in throughout the day (maybe that’ll be a good time for some Gold), main action will probably be evening time again for the left coasters

On 9/20/2024 at 10:58 AM, Corvonie said:

I'm sorry, I don't know what this means

He's claiming them, dambit! Just kidding. GOD BLESS ...

-jmbo(a friiend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 9/20/2024 at 7:58 AM, Corvonie said:

I'm sorry, I don't know what this means

I've never done it, but there's a way to add "tags" to your thread that appear next to the "thread started" date right below the title on the Sales Forum (see the top pinned threads in the Golden Age Forum for examples).  I also guess that you can "follow" individual books in some way so that when someone tags "Thor 150" you get a notification.

On 9/20/2024 at 11:47 AM, MattTheDuck said:

I've never done it, but there's a way to add "tags" to your thread that appear next to the "thread started" date right below the title on the Sales Forum (see the top pinned threads in the Golden Age Forum for examples).  I also guess that you can "follow" individual books in some way so that when someone tags "Thor 150" you get a notification.

Thank you, Beelzebot.  I'm going to give them another 30 mins or so to respond, then release the books back into the wild

On 9/20/2024 at 11:49 AM, Corvonie said:
On 9/20/2024 at 11:47 AM, MattTheDuck said:

Thank you, Beelzebot.  I'm going to give them another 30 mins or so to respond, then release the books back into the wild

Go to the first post in your thread, select "edit", and directly below the Header field, select ADD TAGS and tear that thing up. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 9/20/2024 at 8:42 AM, Corvonie said:

These MIS are tough to price so if you think something's way off, let me know!

Ever since I've sold here I've had some difficulties with Mystery In Space, COTU and the other Sci-Fi or Fantasy books from DC in the SA up to when the Horror stuff took over. Lizard always has bought 1 or 2 but I've almost always ended up taking them to eBay. And on eBay I've had good luck selling them in pairs as long as you have appropriate expectactions. On eBay you have over 100,000 eyeballs that are looking for that fun and weird DC Stuff stuff there but not many here. (Now someone is going to come out and correct me). 

But if you do keep them here, if they are not 9.4 or better, you need to heavily discount them. I'm talking 50% of OSPG or more.

Not trying to be the bearer of bad tidings. Just trying to share the experiences I've had here.