• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill's "Don't Make Me Slab" them Thread - mostly original owner high grade silver, some slabs to show I'm serious X-). RECAP on Page 1 - Fantastic Four 6-39 posted
7 7

253 posts in this topic

Family stuff is running late (or starting late, depending on how you see it), but I know you're all waiting so I'm still planning on a session this evening.  In the meantime, where did we leave off?  Oh yeah, the wall-crawler.

Amazing Spider-Man #71 - 6.5 - $OLD

96KZ2Cn.jpeg

Z3iHpBU.jpeg

Hr0Mk0W.jpeg

Edited by Corvonie

On 9/20/2024 at 6:09 PM, Corvonie said:

Family stuff is running late (or starting late, depending on how you see it), but I know you're all waiting so I'm still planning on a session this evening.  In the meantime, where did we leave off?  Oh yeah, the wall-crawler.

Amazing Spider-Man #71 - 6.5 - $40

96KZ2Cn.jpeg

Z3iHpBU.jpeg

Hr0Mk0W.jpeg

Take- 10% off?

Edited by gunsmokin

Oh and I have one more Spidey.  A nice one.  Overspray on the front cover, otherwise super-sharp and really nice.  Flawless spine, sharp corners, great color. Back is a little dingy but I think with a clean and press you’re in the low to mid 9s.

ASM 132 - 8.5 - $130

vzfgtsL.jpeg

IFzZeb8.jpeg

EgscGpr.jpeg

EgscGpr.jpeg

XGBMxSW.jpeg