• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill's "Don't Make Me Slab" them Thread - mostly original owner high grade silver, some slabs to show I'm serious X-). RECAP on Page 1 - Fantastic Four 6-39 posted
7 7

253 posts in this topic

On 9/20/2024 at 8:50 PM, Kramerica said:

Fantastic Four #35 - CGC 9.0 WP - $285

It's slabbed, raw pics here to show color

Darn, Quick Draw McGraw! I'd be quite unhappy to face you outside the saloon back in the Wild West instead of here in the GA/SA/BA Thread.

IMG_6135.jpeg

On 9/20/2024 at 9:56 PM, gunsmokin said:

Yes 2 REALLY ROUGH. In fact the later had different guts than the cover

Oh no, I hope not the 72 or whatever - the key one! Well now I feel bad, but I can blame heritage.

I bought this lot on impulse from Heritage and when I got them, I was like "what did I do and why?"

So I posted them and basically said "I have no idea what these are worth I bought them by accident on ebay." And Gunsmokin was nice enough to grade, price and buy them from me lol.  He's full service

Edited by Corvonie

On 9/20/2024 at 10:06 PM, Corvonie said:

I don't think I'm quite ready to let the other copy of 39 go, so that's gonna do it for tonight.

If I was going to try to do the rest tomorrow, what's a fair daytime start time for left coasters?

730 AM eastern :cloud9: GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friiend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 9/20/2024 at 3:16 PM, Corvonie said:

I said we were starting in the teens - I LIED!

Fantastic Four #6 - 2.5 - $375
Graded 2.5 by Heritage.  Really nice color strike. Solid enough.  Everything else pretty much as expected.  One of my favorite issues ever and the first SA FF I ever bought.  I'm committing to an upgrade.

6XSI903.jpeg

0THLdjn.jpeg

svuQ1O1.jpeg

Take

On 9/20/2024 at 3:26 PM, Corvonie said:

Fantastic Four #12 - 4.0 - $700
Johnny can apparently feel stuff with his flame.  He's doing asbestos he can

4NQyQ0R.jpeg

9uQYh8p.jpeg

M9aCmvj.jpeg

Take