• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Bill's "Don't Make Me Slab" them Thread - Flash sale in effect including major keys, 1st appearances, and hard to find in grade FFs!
10 10

489 posts in this topic

On 10/1/2024 at 2:56 PM, gunsmokin said:

How did @I’m Rick Jones person_without_enough_empathy ever get away with that board name?? Is there an @I'm snapper carr b@%tch ?

Ha ha not the first time someone has asked that. The answer is, I have no idea but it’s awesome 

On 10/1/2024 at 12:48 PM, I’m Rick Jones person_without_enough_empathy said:

Ha ha not the first time someone has asked that. The answer is, I have no idea but it’s awesome 

Words spoken as if he were Rick Jones himself…

:applause:

Edited by ThePreacher

On 10/1/2024 at 12:48 PM, I’m Rick Jones person_without_enough_empathy said:

I read it as "I'm Rick Jone's bltch"

On 10/1/2024 at 8:58 PM, I’m Rick Jones person_without_enough_empathy said:

I should probably add a comma after Jones. It’s definitely not meant to be an apostrophe 

Rick Jones scaled a skyscraper with superheroes. He is the real:manhero:

IMG_2392.jpeg

image.jpeg.7840052c43988fa9d425c182b2771f6c.jpeg

I've been on the hunt at home and abroad, and it's been bearing fruit!  I'm trying to decide whether to wait about 3 weeks or a month or so and prep a whole bunch of stuff or start sooner and add stuff as I'm ready?  What do you all think?

Edited by Corvonie

On 10/2/2024 at 4:39 PM, Corvonie said:

image.jpeg.7840052c43988fa9d425c182b2771f6c.jpeg

I've been on the hunt at home and abroad, and it's been bearing fruit!  I'm trying to decide whether to wait about 3 weeks or a month or so and prep a whole bunch of stuff or start sooner and add stuff as I'm ready?  What do you all think?

Looks familiar… oh yeah!

IMG_6280.jpeg