• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Damaged card and low grades
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I collect 1996-97 Skybox New Editions and currrntly hold Top Pop on all from the set. That being said I believe I had a new grader that hasn’t dealt with that set. On average I have gotten 9-9.5 on 40+ cards submitted from that set. Just received my last bulk order back and got all 8s (10 of them) and one 6 that was damaged by your grader. This damage is obvious and I wouldn’t have missed it. Two large circular indents and an obvious finger nail indent. How do I go about filing a claim for the damaged card at least? My emails regarding these issues were ignored. “Sorry you didn’t like your grades but your cards are on the way back” No mention of my damaged card at all..

Order 1401042802

IMG_4479.jpeg

IMG_4480.jpeg

Edited by Warner85

• Administrator

Hello @Warner85, thank you for contacting us. I see that Joshua on our customer team is working on this for you! He has a pending ticket on this now and will provide more details once he has more information from our team. Thank you in advance for your patience on this!

On 9/24/2024 at 4:09 PM, KaileeS CS said:

Hello @Warner85, thank you for contacting us. I see that Joshua on our customer team is working on this for you! He has a pending ticket on this now and will provide more details once he has more information from our team. Thank you in advance for your patience on this!

With a grading company that does half grades- what are the odds?

image.jpg