• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100 Page CGC Census

169 posts in this topic

What's with the face Greg? You are the highest grade 100 Page guy on the planet.

Wasssuup?

Nada, go grade some books. I've basically stopped. confused-smiley-013.gif

What's with the face Greg? You are the highest grade 100 Page guy on the planet.

Wasssuup?

Nada, go grade some books. I've basically stopped. confused-smiley-013.gif

Stopped what? Buying? Selling? Submitting? confused-smiley-013.gif

Submitting

now that i've sold my batman run, I am thinking of doing the 100 pagers, so it looks like I care now. Just got my first book ordered off cl superspec #21. Greggys list is nice for a reference, don't need to look up the census for the highest grade yeahok.gif

now that i've sold my batman run, I am thinking of doing the 100 pagers, so it looks like I care now. Just got my first book ordered off cl superspec #21. Greggys list is nice for a reference, don't need to look up the census for the highest grade yeahok.gif

Oh great. Another 100 page collector willing to pay way too much. frown.gif

The Don Rosa DC-21 you bought for $300 sold for $180 in November 2005.

i should have checed the gpa but right now, I have money to burn since I sold off my collection. I actually made a profit on it. I'll probably hold these for quite a while anyway. plus I wanted to get a don rosa in my collection....

Geez if you are going to burn it just give it back to me. I could use it to finish off Batman 1-140.

I just got my Batman 257 CGC 9.6 White pages today. cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

I also know who has the other two copies, and they ain't going anywhere any time soon......so, unless a new 257 gets a 9.6....they are gone for a long long time!