• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100 Page CGC Census

169 posts in this topic

Did you look at the point comparisions? Wasn't Greggy's something like 5 times Deathlok's? Hell, I could practically put together a better set of those. If I so choose. Nah, probably not. I really like GA Captain Marvel too much.

Did you look at the point comparisions? Wasn't Greggy's something like 5 times Deathlok's? Hell, I could practically put together a better set of those. If I so choose. Nah, probably not. I really like GA Captain Marvel too much.
Which is directly proportional to the amount of money spent to achieve that. Ask Greggy how much he spent on some of those Romance 100 pagers.

Which is directly proportional to the amount of money spent to achieve that. Ask Greggy how much he spent on some of those Romance 100 pagers.
gossip.gif

I actually emailed Greggy about the cost of the Horror 100 pagers. It quickly dissuaded me from going that route. Personally, I think as a BA collecting endeavor the 100 pagers are right up there. If I can complete the BA House of Mystery Titles(the cool ones!) and the (House of Secrets), I will move onto the 100 pages. It has a few books that are really need(Shazam!, House of Mystery)

11/7/2005

1,941 DC 100 pagers have been graded.

36 9.8

256 9.6

444 9.4

333 9.2

315 9.0

197 8.5

135 8.0

68 7.5

49 7.0

22 6.5

13 6.0

44 below 6.0

29 restored

Least Submissions: STILL no Young Romance 203's in the census!

Most Submissions: World's Greatest Super Heroes #6 with 67.

Number of Titles with at least one 9.8 (out of 115): 27

Person with the highest graded 100 page collection: Everybody knows that. Mr. 30,000 plus posts himself.

Number of people who care about DC 100 pagers: 6?

Make it 7. I have had quite a few of them, some in high grade long before it was fashionable to collect them. shy.gif

Actually, Deathlok's registry is quite amazing. I can only hope that some day I can move into second place on the registry with my paltry collection. That is my ultimate goal. Second place. Some day.............. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Actually, Deathlok's registry is quite amazing. I can only hope that some day I can move into second place on the registry with my paltry collection. That is my ultimate goal. Second place. Some day.............. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

It is amazing but compared to Greggy's......

Ya know, the registry ain't everthing. I have the Monterey sey of the 100 Page Super Spectaculars run. which are mostly beautiful. All raw, and will probably never leave my collection. The only thing standing between me and them is a mylar cloud9.gif

Of course you say that and don't go to the trouble of posting Scans. Man, that is such a tease!!!! grin.gif

Is there seriously any HG 100 pager you guys haven't seen a dozen different scans of?

Of course you say that and don't go to the trouble of posting Scans. Man, that is such a tease!!!! grin.gif

Is there seriously any HG 100 pager you guys haven't seen a dozen different scans of?

still i would like to see some. usualy the high grade ones are graded.

I have the Monterey sey of the 100 Page Super Spectaculars run. which are mostly beautiful. All raw, and will probably never leave my collection. The only thing standing between me and them is a mylar cloud9.gif

Nice, does the run include all the books?

It would be nice to see scans from your Monterey collection of Weird Mystery Tales, Love Stories, Superman 245, Batman 238, & OAAW 242 if you have those. They are not too common in high grade.

Also HOM 229, Unexpected 161, YL 113 & 114, YR 200, 201, 202, & 204 (I'm leaving one out since I'm supposed to shut up about it). These are scarce in HG.