• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mail delays...

81 posts in this topic

So, regular, caramel or chocolate?
chocolate egg with a white and orange fondat inside cloud9.gif You need to get someone to send you some. sumo.gif

Stop it stop it stop it...I'm getting withdrawal syndromes Christo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

cadburys_creme_egg1.jpg

drool.gif

CCE?

Cadbury's Cream Eggs, an English chocolate confection. Chrome's addicted to them, which is very un-Belgian, btw.

They only produce them from January to about the middle of the year, apparently - Chrome's the expert on this one.

Yeah and the one without CCEs this year apparantly mad.gif

Just got word from my contact, no CCEs to be found in Newcastle at all....

Personally I blame Lee Bowyer...but then I can't stand him at all...

sign-rantpost.gif

From the Cadbury website:

Cadbury Creme Egg is available from New Year's Day to Easter Day.

I would venture to say that I have eaten around 770 of them in my life. And at 175 calories each, that's about 38lbs I've had to work off. foreheadslap.gif

I don't even want to think about how many of them I've had over the years, but it's a lot more than that, so don't feel too guilty. Like Chrome, I could easily eat three CCEs at once. crazy.gif

Didn't they make minty ones at one time or another ?

Yep - mint aero eggs. A couple of years ago there were loads of different chocolate eggs on the market.

Fatty poke2.giftongue.gif

Yeah, hello pot, it's kettle here. yeahok.gif

"What Not to Wear" candidate. crazy.gif

Yep - mint aero eggs. A couple of years ago there were loads of different chocolate eggs on the market.

He's a shoo-in. smirk.gif

We are talking about Kilty and his rodents, right? smirk.gif

I would wave but my arm is so fat I can't lift it tongue.gif

We are talking about Kilty and his rodents, right? smirk.gif

Yes. And you phrased that interestingly. 27_laughing.gif

Have your books arrived yet Greggy?
frown.gif

Did Canada shut down their borders? That package went out on the 18th i believe. Sorry you're having to wait so long sorry.gif

tongue.gif I got a package sent on the 7th 2 days ago. I'm not the very least worried at all. Like I mentioned earlier, I'm waiting for a package sent on November 29th still so get in the back of the line. makepoint.gif

any luck...?!

regards

Have your books arrived yet Greggy?
frown.gif

Did Canada shut down their borders? That package went out on the 18th i believe. Sorry you're having to wait so long sorry.gif

tongue.gif I got a package sent on the 7th 2 days ago. I'm not the very least worried at all. Like I mentioned earlier, I'm waiting for a package sent on November 29th still so get in the back of the line. makepoint.gif

any luck...?!

regards

Bah, old news. Got it last week along with a ton of other stuff. How about you? poke2.gif