• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help on Sub#4481098
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Hello CGC,

Not sure if you'll be able to assist. I had 6 books complete grading and it was shipped back to me via USPS on October 1st. sub# 4481098. Per USPS tracking they collected from CGC Sarasota at 5:09pm on the 1st, but there has been no movement.since. I'm sure it's somewhere in their network, but would like to know how long I'm supposed to wait till its deemed lost and what those next steps would be?

image.thumb.png.3f099a02d87f294636a6e673f6f8469e.png

• Administrator

Hello @Vrishnak,

USPS shipments usually take 2 weeks before arrival at PO Boxes. Because of this long timeline, we generally prefer to ship FedEx to home address as this wait can be stressful. As this was just shipped, if you have not received this by 10/17, please give us a call or text (+1) 855-GRADE10 (855-472-3310). Thanks for your patience! 

On 10/7/2024 at 11:36 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello @Vrishnak,

USPS shipments usually take 2 weeks before arrival at PO Boxes. Because of this long timeline, we generally prefer to ship FedEx to home address as this wait can be stressful. As this was just shipped, if you have not received this by 10/17, please give us a call or text (+1) 855-GRADE10 (855-472-3310). Thanks for your patience! 

@MattM CS

Thank you for the response.

@MattM CS

Is it possible to get a description of the packaging these 6 books were packed into? I'd like to visit my local post office to see if they can start a trace and I imagine they're going to ask what the box looks like.

Thank you.