• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mark jeweller insert
1 1

6 posts in this topic

hey guys,

i finally got my hands on a comic with a mark jeweller insert. Though after giving it a dummy run through CGC TICK BOXES, i cant see where you insert that the comic has a mark jeweller insert. any suggestions, so CGC dont miss it?

Variant I think

On 10/9/2024 at 9:57 PM, Darthvader23 said:

hey guys,

i finally got my hands on a comic with a mark jeweller insert. Though after giving it a dummy run through CGC TICK BOXES, i cant see where you insert that the comic has a mark jeweller insert. any suggestions, so CGC dont miss it?

Sometimes it will pop up when you enter the issue and number and sometimes it will not. If not click on the red "I cannot find my comic" text in the comic look-up box which will bring you to this screen:

image.png.0633abae45ef507fc7de95c6f47bd0ec.png

Fill out everything manually and in the Variant box type in Mark Jewelers Insert and bob's your uncle.

thanks @DougC

So i purchased Detective comics 523 US variant / Newsstand with the Mark Jewelers insert. I had a look at the census of this comic through GCG. Would it be fair to say, they dont mark comics in they're cenus that have a M.J insert?

Edited by Darthvader23

On 10/9/2024 at 11:36 PM, Darthvader23 said:

Would it be fair to say, they dont mark comics in they're cenus that have a M.J insert?

That is correct on the census they do not show up as a variant it is only notes section and shown on the label.

image.png.279c73d6a8a38973c5f615c7c0f72c1e.png