• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red Band Comics - Separate Submission
1 1

4 posts in this topic

So this question might sound weird, but I'm preparing a submission and have several books already in the order, and then I get to a Wolverine:Revenge #1 RED BAND Capullo Virgin book and when I add that book to the order it wants to add that book to a separate submission. It also doesn't give me an option to add a custom label to that specific book. 

Just curious, what is the reasoning for either of these things? 

UPDATE: submitting again for post approval after several days. 

image.thumb.png.f29ed5fcfb92dd4cca32fd884a47dbb5.png

Edited by nateblaum
Update

• Administrator

Hello,

Thanks for your patience. Due to Hurricane Milton, I have been without power and internet so I have been unable to approve and reply to any posts until today. Sorry for the delay.

As for your request, please complete the submission form as is. One completed, please write on the packing slip that you wish to "ADD CUSTOM LABEL _______ to REVENGE RED BAND #1" at the top of the first page and next to the book. In the blank, please write the specific custom label and Custom Label Code found HERE: https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/7873/CGC-Custom-Labels/

Once in house, our team will add this label request to this book so it can be processed accordingly. Thanks for checking! 

Regards, 

On 10/14/2024 at 1:35 PM, MattM CS said:

Hello,

Thanks for your patience. Due to Hurricane Milton, I have been without power and internet so I have been unable to approve and reply to any posts until today. Sorry for the delay.

As for your request, please complete the submission form as is. One completed, please write on the packing slip that you wish to "ADD CUSTOM LABEL _______ to REVENGE RED BAND #1" at the top of the first page and next to the book. In the blank, please write the specific custom label and Custom Label Code found HERE: https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/7873/CGC-Custom-Labels/

Once in house, our team will add this label request to this book so it can be processed accordingly. Thanks for checking! 

Regards, 

Is there any explanation or reasoning for the Red Band books being separated into a different submission? I tried adding multiple Red Band books and all of the red band books went into the second submission. Would these books need to be shipped separately? 

• Administrator

Hello,

These are being separated because a custom label is not attributed to them. If a custom label was added they would migrate to the same submission form once in house. Thanks for checking! Please ensure any books on your packing slip are included in the same package to us. Otherwise, they will be removed from your order so the rest of the books can be processed. Any separate submissions will be split up at our facility and returned to your separately.

Regards,