• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invoice
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Is there a way to see how they come up with what your final charges are for submissions? I would like to see how my discounts etc are applied. I have an order that just went from CCS to CGC and the amount charged to my credit card makes no sense. CCS charges when they are done and then CGC charges for grading once the order ships to me right?

Edited by Crushalot

• Administrator

@Crushalot

Thanks for contacting us! Discounts are applied when filling out the submission for before ever checking out. The fees visible on the submission for are with the discount already applied. Because of this you will not see a discount on the submission form. As for credit, this is visible on the account statement. I have just sent you a copy of this to review your CGC statement from when your credit was applied to CGC last month to the present. If you have any questions regarding this, call or text (+1) 855-GRADE10 (855-472-3310)