• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bob Pettit, basketball season MVP 1956 and 1959, Registry scores
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I recall having a (low) scoring issue with a Bob Pettit card from the 1957-58 Topps set. Lyndsey resolved it (thank you).

I have collected another Bob Pettit card today (1401043472011) from the 1961-62 Fleer set. This, too, has a (low) scoring issue; it relates to all the grades across the particular slot. I noticed that one of the "Sets of the Year" (@kypackman's set) has a similar issue in slot #34.

Please might someone @RegistryAdministrator take a look at 1) 1401043472011, and 2) other Bob Pettit slot to be sure they're correct.

Thanks

Stephen

• Administrator
On 10/15/2024 at 7:19 AM, StephenWA said:

I recall having a (low) scoring issue with a Bob Pettit card from the 1957-58 Topps set. Lyndsey resolved it (thank you).

I have collected another Bob Pettit card today (1401043472011) from the 1961-62 Fleer set. This, too, has a (low) scoring issue; it relates to all the grades across the particular slot. I noticed that one of the "Sets of the Year" (@kypackman's set) has a similar issue in slot #34.

Please might someone @RegistryAdministrator take a look at 1) 1401043472011, and 2) other Bob Pettit slot to be sure they're correct.

Thanks

Stephen

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The score for this card has been corrected.

On 10/15/2024 at 4:58 PM, CGC Lyndsey said:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The score for this card has been corrected.

Lyndsey, it still looks a bit low to me:

In the Set of the Year set, its owner has a card graded "7" showing just 657 points. I think it should be in the 2000-3000 region based on comparators with similar cards.

In MY Set, my card is graded "3" showing just 214 points. I think it should be in the region of 600-800.

Please will you look again?

Thank you

• Administrator
On 10/15/2024 at 9:37 AM, StephenWA said:

Lyndsey, it still looks a bit low to me:

In the Set of the Year set, its owner has a card graded "7" showing just 657 points. I think it should be in the 2000-3000 region based on comparators with similar cards.

In MY Set, my card is graded "3" showing just 214 points. I think it should be in the region of 600-800.

Please will you look again?

Thank you

I've re-reviewed the card for you and the score has been adjusted this time. Please keep in mind this does not mean that every score change request will result in a changed score.