• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame card sets (Players, Coaches, Teams, Contributors)
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I'd like the Comic Registrars @RegistryAdministrator to consider creating one of more Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame (HOF) cards sets. If accepted, I propose the first set should be "HOF Players", with (perhaps) HOF Coaches, HOF Teams, and HOF Contributors to follow. Some individuals would feature in more than one of these sets.

The HOF Players set would include over 150 slots (see Wiki list here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_players_in_the_Naismith_Memorial_Basketball_Hall_of_Fame), and I believe would be a fabulous set for CGC Members to "get after" and collect - especially if it was constructed on an "Any Variant" basis.

I looked for where in the Cards Registry I could propose such a set, and could see no obvious place (so I'm raising it here).

Regards

Stephen

• Administrator
On 10/15/2024 at 7:53 AM, StephenWA said:

I'd like the Comic Registrars @RegistryAdministrator to consider creating one of more Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame (HOF) cards sets. If accepted, I propose the first set should be "HOF Players", with (perhaps) HOF Coaches, HOF Teams, and HOF Contributors to follow. Some individuals would feature in more than one of these sets.

The HOF Players set would include over 150 slots (see Wiki list here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_players_in_the_Naismith_Memorial_Basketball_Hall_of_Fame), and I believe would be a fabulous set for CGC Members to "get after" and collect - especially if it was constructed on an "Any Variant" basis.

I looked for where in the Cards Registry I could propose such a set, and could see no obvious place (so I'm raising it here).

Regards

Stephen

Thanks for the suggestion! The best way to submit a request for a new set is through the set request form, even if you don't see a place where you think the set should go. The registry team will determine how the set is categorized and make new subcategories as needed. 

On 10/15/2024 at 5:01 PM, CGC Lyndsey said:

Thanks for the suggestion! The best way to submit a request for a new set is through the set request form, even if you don't see a place where you think the set should go. The registry team will determine how the set is categorized and make new subcategories as needed. 

OK. I have made the request. It asked for "card numbers", and I just added one to get the idea seeded, and onto "the list".

Thank you.